Section 8 Contract Administrators
Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency (PHFA) is proud to announce our continued service as Contract Administrator for Pennsylvania. We will continue to partner with Pennsylvania Multifamily Asset Managers (PMAM) to handle all asset management functions of the PBCA contract. These services include: Management & Occupancy Reviews (MOR's) / REAC Physical Inspection follow-up; Contract Renewals & Rent Adjustments; and Resident Inquiries. PHFA will continue to process vouchers and special claims and pay Section 8 HAP subsidies.
Forms and Instructions
Management and Occupancy Reviews
- 4350.3 Occupancy Requirements of Subsidized Multifamily Housing Programs
- Affirmative Fair Housing Marketing Plan (AFHMP) - HUD Form 935
- EIV System
- HUD Form 9887/9887A
- HUD Income Limits
- "Is Fraud Worth It?"
- Resident Rights and Responsibilities
- Race & Ethnic Data Reporting Form
- Student Eligibility Rule
Rent Adjustment and Renewals
Rent adjustments and/or Renewal submissions should be submitted directly to PMAM.
For more information, please review PMAM's Frequently Asked Questions.
Guides and forms necessary to process a rent adjustment and renewal can be found on HUD's Multifamily Housing Section 8 Renewal Policy Guide web page.
Each month, in addition to submitting electronic voucher and tenant data changes to PHFA's iMAX address TRACM00722, Owner/Agents must also send a signed copy of the complete paper voucher to PHFA.211 North Front Street
PO Box 8029
Harrisburg, PA 17105
Special claim packets must be submitted to PHFA for processing, review and pre-approval. Claim packets can be submitted electronically via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the following address:Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency
Housing Management, 5th Floor
211 North Front Street
Harrisburg, PA 17101
- 01 Guidelines for Paperless Claim Submission
- 02 General Claim Submission Requirements
- 03 Special Claims Schedule form HUD-52670-A Part 2
- 04 Regular Vacancy Claim Checklist (updated April, 2017)
- 05 Special Claims for Regular Vacancies form HUD-52671-C
- 06 Unpaid Rent Damage Checklist
- 07 Special Claims for Unpaid Rent/Damages form HUD-52671-A
- 08 Missing 50059 / MI Lease Statement
Housing Assistance Payments
All payments are transferred to the bank account indicated on the Direct Deposit Form 1199A. Electronic email notifications are automatically sent when the deposit is made.
Reminder: PHFA receives payments from HUD on the first business day of the month. Funds are sent to your account the same day and, in most cases, posted the next business day.
Please contact Kim Izer at PHFA by e-mail or fax 717.780.1889, if any of the following pertain to you.
- If you do not receive a monthly notification that the HAP payment was wired to your account.
- A change in your financial institution.
- A change to your direct deposit account.
- A change in any other information on your direct deposit form.
Requires a new 1199A form.
Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency
PO Box 8029
Harrisburg, PA 17105
Resident Inquiries:Phone: 877.253.7709
Pennsylvania Multifamily Asset Managers
Submit all Rent Adjustment & Renewal Requests, Tenant Inquiries, MOR Responses, and Follow-up to REAC Responses to the following:7501 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 705E
Bethesda, MD 20814
Forward all Reserve for Replacement Requests and Residual Receipts Requests to:HUD – Philadelphia
The Wanamaker Building
100 Penn Square
Philadelphia, PA 19107-3380
Fax: 215.656.3427 HUD – Pittsburgh
339 Sixth Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15222-2515
Fax: 412.644.5872 HUD – Boston
Thomas P O'Neill Jr Federal Building
10 Causeway St (Room 301)
Boston, MA 02222-1092
Fax: 617.565.5395 HUD – West Virginia
405 Capitol St, Suite 708
Charleston, WV 25301-1795
Fax: 304.347.7050 HUD – Baltimore
City Crescent Building
10 S Howard St, 5th Floor
Baltimore, MD 21201-2505